God is moving in the hearts and lives of His people. When we share what He is doing, we are all encouraged! We have gathered stories of how God is showing up in the ordinary, creating joy in the darkness, and transforming lives on a daily basis. As you read these stories, it is our hope that you will experience God’s presence, look for His hand in your own life, and be encouraged in your faith.
Together, taking one step closer to loving Jesus and loving people by equipping and empowering people to live out His mission in their daily lives to reach others for the kingdom.
- For the church to be known as a place of hope, healing, and love through the Gospel as shown in real and tangible actions and relationships
- To call people to God’s mission and equip them to reach out to others with the love of Christ
- To help people deepen their faith through stepping out in service to others
- To help people see others as God sees them, and call them to action for the sake of the Gospel
- For people to be broken for what breaks God’s heart, and to be compelled to be a part of healing brokenness